Comfy






Shirt: BDG (Urban Outfitters)// Jacket: Target// Jeans: Target// Purse:Vintage D & B (similar to one in a previous post)// Shoes: Bernardo 


After spending an amazing weekend in New Orleans, I am back in the state of champions and thoroughly exhausted. With that said, I am in a laid back sort of mood and nothing feels better than a flannel and my favorite boots. Seeing as the weather has officially changed to cold and dreary, I feel that I will be wearing "comfy" flannel and boots outfits on a more regular basis and saving the heels and sequins for nights out with the girls or weekend date nights. Tomorrow night I am going to celebrate one of my most beautiful friends, Lyndie's, birthday downtown at a new Latin cuisine restaurant downtown. She is such a sweetheart and I hope that her birthday is nothing short of amazing. Speaking of that Latin cuisine restaurant , El Barrio,  I went last week with John on our Birmingham restaurant tour date where we had dinner, drinks, and dessert and three different restaurants all over the city. It was by far one of the most delicious and exciting dates that I've been on. I highly suggest it, but be sure to plan to start the evening out a little earlier than usual to ensure that you have enough time to get a table and order at all of the restaurants. Until then, goodnight and stay sassy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment