Youthened





Dress: Megan Wrap Dress by Diane Von Furstenberg// Shoes: Seychelles// Tights: Target// Necklace & Earrings: gift

So, here it is, "the dress". This is the $15 Diane Von Furstenberg dress that I spoke of in a previous post. I found this little beauty buried in a consignment shop on the other side of town and after going back and forth on whether or not to buy it, I made a second trip in two consecutive days to make the purchase. It seems silly now that I hesitated to jump on such a great deal, but I have always associated wrap dresses with little old ladies with permed white-blue hair. However, I really liked the pattern of this and felt that when paired with a fun colored pair of tights and some gold strappy shoes, it livened/"youthened" it up. Plus, here is another fun fact: I looked up the style online and saw that TopShop & Nordstrom were selling it for around $345. So, 95% off? Consider it a done deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment