Love the Wine You're With


Since a lot of my friends have recently moved to the Birmingham area, I wanted to have a gathering where we could all come together, relax, and enjoy each others company. So, John agreed to let me take over our roost tonight while he went to the movie theater. The theme was wine night. So, everyone brought a bottle of wine to share and lots of laughter and joy to give.


We had wine, crackers, and cookies to snack on, but most of our time was spent giggling and reminiscing rather than eating. Henry was the only boy invited to the party, but after he did an accidental somersault off of the couch (from which he luckily walked away unharmed), he was put in the kitchen with a snack for the remainder of the party.

It's times like tonight when I realize just how many wonderful and amazing people I have in my life. I am so fortunate to have friends who I can laugh with, cry with, and ultimately just be my whole self around. Tonight was wonderful. Plans are already in the works for another gathering and I can't wait. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment