Color in the Chill




Sweater: Romeo & Juliet Couture// Skirt: Vintage (Thrift Store)// Scarf: gift// Earrings: Lucky Brand// Watch: Vintage Louix// Belt: Vintage// Boots: Frye

Although Alabama winter weather is pretty tame comparatively, today was rather crisp and cool. Therefore, I answered the chill by staying in bed until way past a socially acceptable hour cuddled in my mother's 50 year old electric blanket (which is probably an electrical fire hazard). I did make it out eventually and hit up a local consignment store, but unfortunately did not have any luck. Well, minus a $15 Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress which I regretfully passed up, but no worries I plan on going back tomorrow and purchasing it the minute the store opens. After my shopping adventures I had a lovely evening with friends and after a hours of laughter, stuffing my face with delicious food, and walking around in 5 inch heels, it's time for bed. Goodnight and stay sassy. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment